Best Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights of 2019
We have analyzed hundreds of full spectrum LED grow lights for indoor cultivation available in the market as of June 2019 and we have created a simple list to help you choose the best LED lamp for your indoor plants, fruits or cannabis cultivation.
Each lamp on this list has been analyzed taking into account factors such as: cost, power, crop yield, durability, spectrum and many more, making sure that our recommendations are really the best you can find in the market.
Factors to consider before buying full spectrum LED grow lights
It is imperative that you consider these factors before choosing your LED grow light:
- Space: You need to be clear about the amount of space you want to cover with your full spectrum LED grow lights. Each lamp has a maximum coverage area so it is important to know the measurements of your growing space. Once you are aware of the surface to be covered, be sure to read reviews and opinions of the people who have already bought it. Since sometimes manufacturers advertise a coverage area that does not fit reality.
- Brand, budget and price: These factors are very important since higher quality lights offer a much higher yield in the production of buds. If you are a beginner we recommend you start with an LED light with a lower price to get your feet wet and try. If you have some experience we would recommend that you choose a model of higher quality and price. To these factors we must add the brand and the quality of the light. Since a brand that has large consumer reviews behind it is almost always a safe bet.
- Spectrum: A full spectrum LED lamp will be the best ally for the growth of your plants. The combination of the 12 different wavelengths, from ultraviolet to infrared, is synonymous with providing the optimum spectrum to our plants. It is important that the light has enough power and different wavelengths to ensure maximum possible growth. Although the full spectrum LED grow lights is something relatively new in the industry, the results achieved with the lamps that include it are spectacular.
One of the great points in favor is that they maintain a cold temperature. So it is usually not necessary to use additional fans. So from our point of view, if you can afford it, don’t think twice or hesitate to buy a full spectrum LED grow lights.
- Power consumption: Your LED grow lights must be both durable and energy efficient. Keep in mind that in the growing process an LED light should be kept on for at least 10 to 12 hours a day. When you investigate the LED light that best suits your situation you should understand what its real power is. As you can imagine this is the great strength of LED lights since they are much more energy efficient than traditional lights.
- Light control: Depending on the growth phase, your plant needs different growth cycles:
- Seedling phase: 16 hours on, 8 hours off
- Vegetative phase: 18 hours on, 6 hours off
- Flowering phase: 12 hours on, 12 hours off
Here are the Best full spectrum LED grow Lights of 2019
It is of vital importance that the light cycles are followed closely as they are responsible for the growth and intensity of your plants. Here are some of the best full spectrum LED grow lights in 2019.
SolarSystem® 1100 UVB
The SolarSystem 1100 UVB, a powerful LED grow light is specially designed for commercial indoor horticulture. The UVB light results in higher yield. This works best, when we combine the two UVB’s together in the last two to three weeks of the flowering phase.
The power and spectrum can be adjusted if you connect the SolarSystem controller. Whole system comes with one SolarSystem 1100, two SolarSystem UVB’s and mounting brackets. The SolarSystem UVB only uses 25 Watt per module.
The 1100 is a high-power veg and bloom light, with OSRAM SSL LEDs. It draws 800 watts at maximum output. In flowering/bloom it has a 4 ft x 4 ft coverage area and for vegetative growth it can cover up to an 8 ft x 8 ft area.
- OSRAM SSL LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours
- User replaceable fans are also rated for 50,000 hours
- 2x supplemental UVB 25-watt T8 fluorescent bulbs
- 4 by 4 foot bloom coverage and 8 by 8 for veg
- 5 year warranty
- UL Listed.
The Solar System 1100 LED Grow Light comes with an ultimate grow light technology specially designed for growers. This grow light matches the sun’s spectrum, allowing you to grow your plants from seed. You can use the Solar System Controller to customize the spectrum to maximize output.
This features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system. The Solar System 1100 delivers exactly what your plants desire, and results in larger and better quality harvests.
The Solar System 1100 is lightweight, easy to install and maintain and never needing replacement bulbs. This can also be integrated with other sensors and additional lighting equipment. With this you get higher yields and better quality at lower energy costs and perfect for small or large scale grows.
- Advanced LED Grow Light System
- Replaces a 1000 watt HPS with 40% Less Energy
- Fully Programmable Spectrum Control
- High intensity PAR output
- Wireless or hardwired networking
- Perfect for Propagation, Veg or Bloom
- Never Needs Bulbs-
- Easy to Install
- 5 Year Warranty
This is a powerful LED grow light designed especially for commercial indoor horticulture. With the help of SolarSystem controller, you can easily adjust the power and spectrum if you connect. You can manually or automatically control the light’s spectrum and power, and wouldn’t need any external timer as well.
The SolarSystem 550 uses 400 watt on full power and its waterproof system features powerful LED OSRAM LED diodes. This is indeed a highly intelligent LED cultivation system.
The SolarSystem 550 LED grow light is a lightweight device and its LEDs are subdivided into three color groups. With the help of using the SolarSystem Controller (Sold separately), you can be set up these colors independently from each other.
The lights are watertight and its fans have a lifecycle of 50,000 hours and can easily be replaced. This comes with 1/8” hanging ratchet ropes to secure the hanging of unit. You will get Method Seven Operator LED+ glasses, the controller, and two fastening ratchet ropes.
- Programmable spectrum
- Coverage: 3 X 4 in bloom and 6 X 8 in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- 50,000 hour LEDs
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation: 90 – 277 volts
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Active heat management
- Local support and grow room design
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL listed